CALL FOR ASSOCIATE PARTNER PROPOSALS
Medical University - Pleven is open a call for associated partners for participation in project proposal for “ CENTER OF COMPETENCE IN THE FIELD OF PERSONALIZED MEDICINE, 3D AND TELEMEDICINE, ROBOTIC-ASSISTED AND MINIMALLY INVASIVE SURGERY”, funded by Operational Programme “Science and Education for Smart Growth” 2014-2020 (OP SESG), Priority Axis 1. Research and technological development, procedure title: “Creation and development of Centers of Competence”.
For the aim of this call, associated partner means: all natural persons and legal entities and consortia thereof constituting an interested party with regard to the project implementation and involved in the implementation of the project activities but which do not spend grant funding. Eligible associated partners under the procedure will be legal entities supporting the project implementation. The expenditure incurred by the associated partners will not be eligible for reimbursement under the Operational Programme. However, the expenditure planned at the application stage with the project proposal incurred by associated partners must be included in the total cost of the project/planned benefits, including in the co-financing under item 10 of the Guidelines for Applicants and item 6 “Financial information – sources of funding” of the Application form.
Medical university - Pleven – main organization
Medical university – Varna – partner
Institute of system engineering and robotics by Bulgarian Science Academy - partner
Under this procedure will be approved all candidates that execute research and development activities and/or innovations in the area of personalized medicine and/or telemedicine and 3D medicine and/or minimally invasive and robotic surgery or maintain industrial and/ or trade activities or organizations that execute activities related to the dissemination and implementation of research results in the same area.
Official link of the documents connected to the procedure is:
All interested parties must submit the following documents if they are applicable:
- Application form
- Declaration for associate partner Annex IIIA
- Declaration Annex IIA
Applicable to research institutes; universities and other research and development organizations
- A list containing objectively verifiable information concerning the publications in scientific journals and books refereed in SCOPUS or WoS in the last 5 years (2011-2015). A joint list, arranged in the following order: surname of the author in alphabetical order, and then the next authors shell be submitted. The list should contain: - the authors of the publication with the names of the relevant members of research team in bold; - publication title; the name of the journal / book, year, volume, initial and final page of the publication - publication date; - scientific field of the publication related with the relevant ISSS thematic area; - internet links to the reference of the publication in SCOPUS or WoS.
- Contracts for financing received by the associated partner from the European Research Council and Contracts for financing of projects under the FP 7 and Horizon 2020, certifying that the associated partner has performed the role of coordinator;
- Patents and/or patent applications, issued/registered in foreign and/or international patent authorities and/or organisations (including WIPO, European patent office, USA patent offices);
- Statute, Articles of Association, contract or other document concerning the participation of the associated partner in the creation of innovative enterprises (spin off, spin out) in the area of the project proposal. Will be requested in the event where it will not be possible to carry out ex-officio verification in the Commercial Register of the information about the participation of the associated partner in the creation of the innovative enterprise.
Applicable to enterprises:
- Contracts, recommendations or other documents, certifying partnerships between the associated partner and other research organisations.
- Data sheet on the R&D activities for 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 (depending on the number of completed financial years) .Where the said documents are published in the Commercial Register as of the application date, ex officio verification of this circumstance will be carried out in accordance with Art. 23 (6) of the Commercial Register Act.
Profit and loss accounts for 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 (depending on the number of completed financial years). Where the said documents are published in the Commercial Register as of the application date, ex officio verification of this circumstance will be carried out in accordance with Art. 23 (6) of the Commercial Register Act.
- Strategy for innovations, IPR policy and rules.
- Innovation project contracts implemented in collaboration with a research organisations, in the last 5 years (2011-2015).
All written proposals must be submitted until 19.01.2016. on adress: Pleven, Kliment Ohridski str. N1 and/ or email: