Who can apply?
- Students who have completed the second course of their studies;
- Students must have an average grade of study until the application no less than Very good (4.50) and good command of the language of study at host institution.
What forms the applicants must provide?
- An official note from Students office certifying the average grade;
- Motivation letter ;
- Application form /sample/ – http://www.mu-pleven.bg/index.php/en/erasmus-programme/2728-application-forms-required-documents
- Duration of the practice: from 2 to 12 months;
- The practice can be held at an university or hospital chosen by the student in Europe or in one of the institutions with which MU-Pleven has a Bilateral Agreement:
APPLICATION DOCUMENTS TO BE SENT TO:
01.10.2021 - 15.10.2021
For more information: http://www.mu-pleven.bg/index.php/en/erasmus-programme/2725-outgoing-mobility-students