The experts at the Students’ Office, Faculty of Medicine, have the following duties:
- To take part in the admission campaign for the specialty of Medicine.
- To enroll the newly-admitted students, arrange them into student groups, keep the lists of the whole course of students.
- To enroll students into their next year of studies and determine their student’s status on the basis of resolutions taken by the Dean’s and Rector’s Councils.
- To prepare and organize the semester’s class schedules, examination schedules and exam protocols.
- To issue certificates, academic transcripts and other kinds of documents depicting the current student’s status.
- To receive request forms, written by the students stating their problems and posing questions and present them to the Dean of the Faculty of Medicine or the Rector of the University for deliberation and resolution.