The Faculty of Public Health conducts training in conformity with the Law for Higher Education, the Ordinance of the State Requirements for the Acquisition of Higher Education (Resolution of the Ministry Council 162/23.07.2002) and the Classifier of the fields of higher education and the professional directions (Resolution of the Ministry Council 125/24.06.2002) from the scientific field “Healthcare and Sports” – code 7, in professional direction “Public Health” – code 7.4 and in professional direction “Health Care” – code 7.5 in the academic degrees of higher education, as follows:
Bachelor’s degree in the following specialties:
- Management of Health Care;
- Medical Rehabilitation and Occupational Therapy;
- Protection and Control of Public Health.
Master’s degree in the following specialties:
- Management of Health Care after the acquisition Bachelor’s degree in the same specialty.
- Management of Health Care after the acquisition Bachelor’s degree in midwifery, nursing, social pedagogics, social activities, social management and health management.
Master’s degree in Public health and health management after the acquisition of Master’s degree in Medicine, Dentistry, Pharmacy, Economics, Law, Psychology, etc.