- The Student's Office at the Faculty of Public Health is a basic structural unit which works in collaboration with the Student's Office of the Faculty of Medicine in order to assist the functioning of the Educational Department of the University.
- The Student's Office at the Faculty of Public Health performs specific activities regarding the organization and management of the training process, offering administrative services to the students in all the specialties of the Faculty.
In order to achieve the educational goals of the University and the Faculty, the Students’ Office of the Faculty of Public Health employs the following basic framework:
- Organization and fulfillment of students’ candidate campaign for all the specialties of the Faculty of Public Health;
- Thorough organization of the educational process and preparation of the syllabuses and examination schedules;
- Organization and updating of the entire educational documentation as well as offering administrative service to the students of all the specialties at the Faculty;
- Conducting regular research and analysis of the opinions of the students and their future and current employers, regarding the organization and the quality of the educational process and the level of preparation of the specialists in regards to the employers’ requirements.