Entry exams will be held in face-to-face or online distance forms depending on the epidemic situation in the country and the regulations of the Ministry of Health and official authorities. Both of the tests are conducted on the same date.
Dates for online entry exams
It is necessary the applicants to register for exams on those e-mails:
- Network connection with parameters not less than 20 Mbps speed of download and 20 Mbps speed of upload. (The applicants can check the speed of their networks at Internet Speed Test/fast.com)
- Recommended browsers for access to the distant exams platform of MU – Pleven: last versions of Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox
After successful registration in the Registration system the applicant will receive on e-mail more details such as: username, password and further login instructions.
Guidelines to the entrance exams in Biology and Chemistry
Recommended study material for Chemistry entry exams:
CHEMISTRY Questions & Answers Handbook (for the entrance exams at MU-Pleven)
То order the print book “CHEMISTRY Questions & Answers Handbook”, please follow the steps:
1. Download Book Purchase Order Form
2. Fill in the form – please make sure all the information written inside is clearly readable and correct.
3. Pay the fee into the listed inside of the form account.
4. Send the filled in request form together with a copy of the payment document to:
5. Within the 72 hours you will receive a reply with further details.
Another option is to buy this book at the university’s library.