The application for the February 2023 intake starts on the 1st of June 2022 and finishes on the 1st of October 2022.
All candidates must pass the entrance exams in Biology and Chemistry.
Step 3: Submit the following hard copies of documents along with your application:
- Application form - completed, printed from the e-application system, and signed by the applicant.
- A secondary-school-leaving certificate with statement of marks including the subjects of Biology and Chemistry. The average mark in Biology and Chemistry should be equal or higher than 62% of the possible maximum in the country. The certificate should be translated into Bulgarian language and legalized by the respective authorities in the country where it has been issued.
- A certificate stating that the applicant has the right /is eligible/ to continue his/her education into a university in his/her country, translated and legalized in the above mentioned way.
- If the name of the applicant on any of the application documents (high school diploma or higher education eligibility letter) differs from the name in the applicant`s passport, a document confirming the change of the name/s – name affidavit must be submitted along with the rest of required application documents. This document should be translated and legalized in the above way.
- Six recently taken color photos /passport size/.
- Copy of the ID or international passport of the candidate.
- An English certificate at level B2 or above for candidates coming from countries where English is not official.
Deadline for submitting the documents – 09th of December 2022
Application documents of the interested prospective students are submitted:
- personally, in the International Student Center
- by an authorized representative of the applicant with a letter of attorney signed by the applicant
- by post/courier to the International Student Center not later than the stated in the conditional acceptance letter deadline
Our mailing address is:
1 St. Kliment Ohridski Str.
Medical University – Pleven,
International Student Center, room 138
Step 4: Ranking and admission
Only applicants who have sat entry exams and have submitted the whole set of the required application documents (legalized, translated into Bulgarian language and certified) as per our requirements and within the deadlines would be included in the final ranking/s of the applicants.
The ranking score is calculated as a sum of:
- The high school Diploma grades in Chemistry and Biology equated to six-point system which is official for Bulgaria
- Biology and Chemistry Entry tests results multiplied by two
The possible maximum ranking score is 36
Final ranking is to be finalized on the 16th of December 2022.
Admitted students are receiving unconditional acceptance letter with detailed instruction for the enrollment.
Step 5: Enrollment
Only admitted students who have paid the first semester fee within the required deadlines would be enrolled.