- Pharmaceutical Technology
- Social pharmacy and pharmaceutical legislation
- Medical statistics
- Pharmaceutical care
- Health Technology Assessment
- History of Pharmacy
- Drug policy
- Pharmaceutical marketing
- Standards for good practices in the pharmaceutical system
- Clinical trials of medicinal products
- Procedures for drug registration
- Processes and equipment in industrial pharmacy
Pharmaceutical Technology – 6; Pharmacognosy – 4; Pharmacobotany – 1
Available equipment in Pharmacognosy labs:
High-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC); Spectrophotometer; Fume hoods; Microscopes; Laboratory glassware etc.
Available equipment in Pharmaceutical Technology labs:
Mixer and Granulator; Fully Automatic Capsule Filling Machine; Rotary Tablet Press; Forced Convection Oven; Fume Hood; Falling Ball Viscometer; Flowability Tester; Tablet Friability Tester; Tapped Density Tester; Semi-Automatic Hardness Tester; Tablet Disintegration Tester; pH meters; Titration setup; Water Baths; Laminar Flow Hood; Autoclave; Laboratory glassware etc.
Available equipment in Biopharmaceutical Control lab:
Infrared Spectrophotometer; Dissolution Apparatus; Water bath; Laboratory glassware etc.
Preparation and modification of polymeric microspheres
Modified-release dosage forms
Health technology assessment